Smoked out

AN elderly woman was helped from a smoke-filled home in North Nowra on Tuesday night.The 95-year-old woman had left timber of top of a fire place so it could dry out, however it dried too well and started smouldering, filling the house with smoke.The woman called NSW Fire and Rescue but paramedics from Bomaderry’s ambulance station were first on the scene.They heard the woman inside the house and entered the building before dragging her outside and away from the smoke.She was taken to Shoalhaven Hospital suffering smoke inhalation and was in a stable condition.The house suffered only minor damage.This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.